Tantric practitioners believe that sexual energy is same as life energy.
Tantra leads human beings from the imperfect to the perfect, from the crude to the subtle, from bondage to liberation!
— Dada Vedaprajinananda
Tantra is a celebration of being sexual. It originated as a spiritual science in India more than 7000 years ago. TAN is a Sanskrit root which signifies “expansion,” and TRA signifies “liberation.” Thus, TANTRA is the practice which elevates human beings in a process in which their minds are expanded.
It is about play and connection between masculine and feminine and learning how to play with this polarity to have a happy fulfilling relationship. Tantra is a language of love and art of living from the heart and following your true calling. In Tantra philosophy, we approach the male and female genitals (in Sanskrit Lingham and Yoni) from a place of the utmost love and respect. Lingham and Yoni massage is a practice intended to truly honor a person, to give him or her selfless pleasure, and to explore the sacred side of our sexuality.
Such sessions can be very healing for those who had experienced disappointing sex or suffered sexual trauma in their past, because the approach and technique is all about giving to the person — making her/him feel loved, cherished, accepted, and honored and holding the space for whatever that wants to come to the surface and needs to be expressed.
What can happen during a tantra massage session?
One can experience a variety of feelings like deep relaxation, joy, gratitude, excitement and be moved to tears. Some people can shift into a trance-like state but don’t expect too much from yourself during your first sessions. It is important to stay aware and accept whatever appears or doesn’t appear during your session. It is best to approach your tantric massage with curiosity and as few expectations as possible.
You are welcome to come as you are. How you will experience your session is very individual and it is always somehow experimenting. It depends on your level of stress, what you are currently dealing with in life, previous sexual experiences, being able to give yourself permission to truly receive and let go, your body image, your intention for the session and more.
Some people may experience a tearful release of emotions, tied to past experiences of being touched or the lack of it… Every feeling and experience is welcome in a tantric massage.
Benefits of authentic tantra massage:
– releases stress, tension and helps to eliminate internal blockades in your body and mind
– promotes deep relaxation and loosens the body
– unlocks and raises energy
– reinforces internal strength
– releases from the shame and guilt around sexuality and intimacy
– brings joy and vitality
– increases ability to feel and observe your body
– increases sensitivity and body awareness
– strengthens self-esteem and refreshed and rejuvenates
– opens the door for feeling more pleasure in the intimate life
– teaches self-love and self-acceptance
– reinforces a sense of integration with the surrounding world and yourself
– helps with decision making
– helps to elevate the mood
– heals fears, depression, and anxiety helps to deal with learned patterns
– opens your heart and mind to a life filled with more love and compassion